Re: Return value from SSORunning function is INVALID

From: dbuckingham <member8912_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:20:56 -0400

I have checked that one and Port is indeed set to 7777.

I also tried setting my fully qualified domain in the "primary DNS suffix of my computer in windows" as was suggested in a few posts i found online, but this didnt help either.

One thing i did notice was that for some reason, the IP address that Oracle has assigned to its conf files was different to one that I had set for the machine. As a result I changed the IP address of the machine, rebooted and tried again. It sort of went pear shaped then!

I found some info in Metalink that indicated that changing the IP address of a machine after the installation of 9IAS is done IS NOT SUPPORTED. So whether this changing of the ip address caused everything to then fail i am not sure.

Anyway I am re-installing the machine from scratch again and will see what happens this time!

Thanks.