Return value from SSORunning function is INVALID

From: dbuckingham <member8912_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:35:41 -0400

We have two machines, one machine for the Infrastructure installation and one for the BIF installation. The Infrastructure installation went without issue. It has been installed on a Windows 2000 SP 2 machine with 512MB RAM. The second machine is Win XP SP1 with 512MB RAM. We have started the installation of the BIF machine and get to the setup of the SSO component of the installation and it is giving us the error:

Bane.mercia.com.au:7777 Return value from SSORunning function is INVALID

I have looked at the Oracle documentation and it has stated that such a error can occur if the HHTP server on the Infrastructure installation has not been started. I have made sure that this started: dcmctl start –ct ohs

Has anyone had this issue before or know what can be done to rectify it?

Dan.