Full Export / Import headache

From: Ed <ed_zep_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2003 07:53:29 -0700

Hi.

We'd like to use the exp/imp method of upgrading our databases from 8.1.7.4 to 9.2.0.4. I don't think we trust the migration utilities here! Apparently, in the past there were problems with it.

Anyway, having done a full export, I try to bring in the full import. However, as we have several schema owners, I'm getting a lot of ORA-2291 parent key not found errors.

What's the best way of successfully doing this?

Many thanks.

Ed. Received on Thu Sep 18 2003 - 09:53:29 CDT