Re: Tom Kyte a false idol?

From: PNIC <casperway_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2003 14:27:54 -0700

Oh boy, what did he do to you?

To write such a slanderous note and not even have the decency to put your name on it! I can see you stand behind your words!

Does Thomas Kyte exist? Absolutely. I guarantee you he is not a product! He has successfully assisted me through some very serious issues. He has been an excellent resource of Oracle knowledge. Dependable, fast, efficient and to the point, no messing around.

With this extensive knowledge he decided to set up a site to share his knowledge with others. He has taken his years of experience and knowledge and has written a reference book to help aid the Oracle Users of the world, which I own and use!

In dealing with Mr. Kyte I have never found his responses arrogant! Educated and knowledgeable opinions, yes, but he has been far from arrogant with me. I would describe him as straight forward, to the point and accurate.

I was appalled and horrified that a man who spends countless hours responding/helping people with their Oracle problems could be ridiculed for his dedication!

P Nicholls

p.s. I think Thomas Kyte is better than Santa Claus because Santa only comes once a year and Thomas you can depend on year round for help! Received on Mon Sep 15 2003 - 16:27:54 CDT