sqlplus script in a pl/sql procedure?

From: jim agans <jwagans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2003 14:36:24 -0700

hello ...

I would like to generate a text file to a network drive from a Oracle table.
The reason I would like to do it (generate a text file from pl/sql)is it can be set to run 1 time a month that way thru submit_job. this script generates the file from a sqlplus session:

CLEAR BUFFER;
set lines 300;
set pagesize 50000;
set colsep ""
set feed off
set head off

--
col  SS_NUMBER for a9
col  ENTRY_CODE FOR   a3
col  PROCESSING_CODE FOR a3
col  LAST_NAME  FOR a13
col  FIRST_NAME FOR a10
col  MIDDLE_NAME FOR a7
col  DATE_OF_BIRTH FOR a8
col  SEX_CODE FOR  a1
col  DATE_REPORT_PREPARED FOR a8
col  SUBJECTS_DRIVERS_LIC FOR  a20
col  SUBJECTS_DRIVERS_LIC_STATE  FOR a2
col  DATE_WARRANT_ISSUED FOR a8
col  BLANKS1 FOR  a3
col  NCIC FOR a10
col  BLANKS2  FOR  a3
col  ORI_NUMBER FOR a9
col  WARRANT_ISSUING_STATE FOR  a2
col  BLANKS3  FOR a3
col  OCA_NUMBER  FOR  a20
col  OFFENSE_CODE  FOR  a4
col  REPORTER_ID_CODE FOR a4
col  WARRANT_ISSUING_AGENCY_NAME FOR a30
col  WARRANT_NUMBER  FOR  a20
col  SUBJECTS_RACE  FOR a1
col  WARRANT_ISSUING_AGENCY_PHONE  FOR a10
col  BLANKS4  FOR   a30
col  FBI_NUMBER  FOR   a12
col  OFFENSE_TYPE  FOR  a20
col  OFFENSE_CHRG_SYMBOL FOR   a1
col  BLANKS5    FOR   a26
spool C:\EVSFUFEL;
select * from arcfiles.EVSFUFEL;
spool off;

Can you call a script from pl/sql?
by the way...what is the sqlplus comand to not show the commands that
run in a script?