Re: URGENT: Slow Performance after migration to 9.2.0.3 from 8.1.7

From: Alex Vilner <alex_at_sinoma.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2003 07:48:08 -0700

Bill,

I appreciate your honest remarks, and I feel they have merit. However, the reason why I pored several pages out for review was precisely that -- I have gone through them, and was not able to find anything that would give me a clue of where to look for problems...

The delay is in the execution of the queries -- this is why there is a large number of reads in the traces. So I was looking for an extra pair of eyes to glance over these numbers to see if anything stood out that I did not catch... Oracle support has proven to be unable to suggest anything, and so I took it to the experts instead :)

Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I will be glad to share any additional information -- or answer any questions that may lead to the problem resolution.

Sincerely,

Alex Vilner