Re: What are tables and other objects with prefixes EPC_ and SMP_?

From: Björn <google.20.bjorn_at_spamgourmet.com>
Date: 4 Sep 2003 01:22:00 -0700

google.20.bjorn_at_spamgourmet.com (Björn) wrote in message news:<df86d829.0309030522.4fd35bcc_at_posting.google.com>...
> I discovered, in Oracle 9, a lot of tables (and other schema objects)
> with the prefixes
>
> EPC_
>
> and
>
> SMP_

Solved!

It was the Oracle Repository, as pointed out by Eric Parker (thanks!).

I had at some point accepted the creation of a standalone repository in an existing schema of mine.

I managed to remove all the repository objects easily through the "Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant" (of Oracle 9).

NOTE: Since I had accidently created the repository in an already populated schema, I had to change the option from "drop user" to "drop only repository" in the assistant.

/Björn Received on Thu Sep 04 2003 - 03:22:00 CDT