What are tables and other objects with prefixes EPC_ and SMP_?

From: Björn <google.20.bjorn_at_spamgourmet.com>
Date: 3 Sep 2003 06:22:52 -0700

I discovered, in Oracle 9, a lot of tables (and other schema objects) with the prefixes

EPC_ and

SMP_ (such as "epc_cli_collection", "epc_view", "smp_dbreport_template")

in the database.
I suspect they have been created by some Oracle application I started when experimenting with Oracle.

Can anyone tell me more about these? What application creates them? Is there someway to "uninstall" the effects of the application creating them,
or will I manually have to delete each table (and other objects)? Received on Wed Sep 03 2003 - 08:22:52 CDT