Re: What are tables and other objects with prefixes EPC_ and SMP_?

From: Björn <google.20.bjorn_at_spamgourmet.com>
Date: 4 Sep 2003 00:33:49 -0700

> Björn
>
> I believe they're the OEM Repository.
> I wouldn't delete them. I don't know the consequences.
> Why are they causing you problems ?
>
> eric

Well, first of all I wanted to know what they were. Second, I don't want unnecessary objects that I don't use. Third, the schema will be used as a basis for other schemas and I want a "clean" export/import.

I'm surprised there is no documentation mentioning these tables (I searched for it) Received on Thu Sep 04 2003 - 02:33:49 CDT