Re: Who's going to OracleWorld?

From: <catherinedevlin_at_toast.pritheespammenot.net>
Date: 2 Sep 2003 15:20:54 GMT

I made it to the last two, and got a LOT out of both. It is true that there are very many presentations by Oracle employees, and most (but not all) of the Oracle presenters have a high hype-to-technical-details ratio. But there are about 10 presentations going on at any one time, and if you pick your sessions carefully (and resolve to shamelessly walk out of any that aren't working for you), you can keep your schedule completely full of excellent stuff. The trouble is wanting to be in 3 places at once.

I'm not going to make it to this year's - my boss's travel budget, and my tolerance for travel, are both wearing thin. I'm holding out for the IOUG in Spring.

Good luck deciding!
- Catherine
http://profiles.yahoo.com/arcticturtle