Re: Who's going to OracleWorld?

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_no.spam.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:33:18 GMT

Geomancer wrote:
> With OracleWorld coming next week I am wondering if it is worth the
> trip to San Francisco.
>
> I heard that most of the presentations are hyping Oracle Grid stuff,
> and that there will be very few "indepent" expert presenters. The
> IOUG only got to pick a few dozen presenters, and the rest are Oracle
> employees.
>
> On the other hand, this Grid stuff might be cool. . . .
>
> Who is coming next week?

I'd like to go one of these years, and probably could if I asked, but I'm hoping that (if) theres an event in Copenhagen this year my boss will let me go to that one, then I can visit #1 son who is on a year exchange in DK attending high school... asking to go there will be rather pointless if I go this month :-) Received on Tue Sep 02 2003 - 17:33:18 CDT