Re: using OCIRowidToChar

From: yy343 <deevandeevan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Aug 2003 16:54:00 -0700

Hi Harald

thanks for the reply, I don't see any error until I run the OCIRowidToChar function. I am single stepping in the debugger, so I am confident the error occurs with the OCIRowidToChar function.

When I check OCI_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED right after the OCIStmtExecute, the result I get back is 1. This is expected since I would like to update 1 row.

Is there any way to tell if the row ID I am getting back is valid?

thanks
Naveed