Re: Autostarting 9iAS

From: quarkman <quarkman_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:39:09 +1000

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:49:55 +0300, Tanel Poder <change_to_my_first_name_at_integrid.info> wrote:

> $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/bin/apachectl start ?
>
> Tanel.
>
> "quarkman" <quarkman_at_myrealbox.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Could someone point me to the bit in the doco which tells you how to
>> auto-
>> start the Enterprise Manager website and the HTTP server on Linux? For
>> the
>> life of me, I can't find it... new pair of eyes required.
>>
>> Many thanks
>> HJR

Well, I think dcmctl might be the better way to go, but my point was not so much to ask how to do it as 'where on Earth are the instructions for doing it in the doco.' I could have sworn I saw a scripted example there somewhere, but on the other hand, I can't find anything on Google about it either. So maybe it's just not there, and isn't done!?

Thanks anyway

Regards Received on Tue Aug 12 2003 - 06:39:09 CDT