Re: Autostarting 9iAS

From: John Russell <netnews6_at_johnrussell.mailshell.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:02:03 GMT

>> "quarkman" <quarkman_at_myrealbox.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Could someone point me to the bit in the doco which tells you how to
>>> auto-
>>> start the Enterprise Manager website and the HTTP server on Linux? For
>>> the
>>> life of me, I can't find it... new pair of eyes required.

Is this what you mean?

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/A97329_01/core.902/a92171/start.htm#1018128

I searched in the docs for "start" which led to a bunch of "Starting..." topics. This one has a bunch of UNIX commands for starting Enterprise Manager and HTTP server.

John

--
Photo gallery: http://www.pbase.com/john_russell/