Re: ODCIConst.Success question (Oracle9 & Java1.3)

From: Dave Hau <davehau-no-spam-123_at_no-spam.netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:21:07 GMT

I think you'll have to define these constants yourself. Even sample Java code within Oracle's documentation has to define these constants. Take a look at:

http://otn.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.to_URL?remark=drilldown&urlname=http:%2F%2Fdownload-west.oracle.com%2Fdocs%2Fcd%2FB10501_01%2Fappdev.920%2Fa96595%2Fdciappa1.htm%23631802

Note the following lines

  final static BigDecimal SUCCESS = new BigDecimal(0);   final static BigDecimal ERROR = new BigDecimal(1);

Cheers,
Dave