Re: ORACLE RAC CRASHES ORBITZ

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:19:59 -0700

Tom Longfellow wrote:

> GOD!! sometimes I just HATE the internet. It is too easy to be
> misinterpreted. My suggestions were tongue in cheek. I TOTALLY get
> marketing. I was just commenting on how marketing departments can
> embarrass their companies.
>
> <snipped>

This is why emoticons were invented. ;-)

Sorry if I didn't see your tongue planted firmly in your cheek.

Unfortunately PT Barnum was correct. And we will be dealing with the effluent of marketing departments right up until customers use their own brains and stop buying the drivel they produce. And that will not be in our lifetimes.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu