fully qualified hostname required...

From: ME <MEME_at_ME.COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:34:40 +0200

Hi All
I am trying to install Oracle application server 9 I am having a problem in the installation process - "Installation has detected that a fully qualified hostname has not been specified for this host..."
I understand that I have to put something in the hosts file. I am not sure exactly what
I am running everything on a single windows machine (trying on xp and 2000), not connected to any network....

Please help
Guy Received on Sun Jul 20 2003 - 01:34:40 CDT