How to connect to Oracle Management Server (OMS)?

From: PGVin <pgvin_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:07:16 -0600

Hi! Everyone:
  I am trying to use "Backup" from Backup Management within Oracle Enterprise Manager Console, but everytime it pops up error message that ask me to connect to OMS first. I don't know where to find it and how to connect it. If anyone can give me a clue, I would appreciate it!! Thanks!!

PGVin Received on Sun Jul 13 2003 - 01:07:16 CDT