9iAS on Redhat 7.3

From: dbuckingham <member8912_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:37:07 +0000

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction here. I found a document not long ago indicating that there are some issue involved when installing 9iAS on Redhat 7.3, unfortunately I cannot re-locate this document and try as might, I cannot find anything about it on the net. Does anyone (or has anyone) setup 9iAS on redhat 7.3? if so what were the steps that they used in order to do this, did they have to change any rpm packages? etc...

Thanks in advance.