Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:41:02 +1000

"Franklin" <member29243_at_dbforums.com> wrote in message news:3028699.1056196869_at_dbforums.com...

> My, Nuno Pinto Do Souto, that is ugly.

It matches the person it was directed at. And you *still* don't know how to spell my surname correctly...

> Sorry, I know there are lots more names for you (you have almost a
> dozen, you told me once), but I don't think Dickhead is among them.

I think you're allucinating...

> I've known you for many years.

Really? It's amazing how many idiots
in this industry claim that.

Mind telling us your name or you are
afraid of public scrutiny?
BTW, is your name also Patel?

> Your antics are the subjects of many
> jokes in private newsgroups.

There is a reason they are "private",
didn't you know? Everyone in the industry would laugh if what passes for "information" in them was made public.

> Please don't stop posting; we are
> counting on you!

Pleasure. There is nothing you can do or say that would stop me from doing it.

> Please don't get paranoid and call every who disagrees with you a
> dickhead. . . .

Only when they insult me first,
you know that. They don't even have
to disagree with me.