Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?

From: Franklin <member29243_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:01:09 +0000

> Hello dickhead.

My, Nuno Pinto Do Souto, that is ugly.

Sorry, I know there are lots more names for you (you have almost a dozen, you told me once), but I don't think Dickhead is among them.

> You didn't even copy my surname properly...

I've known you for many years. Your antics are the subjects of many jokes in private newsgroups. Please don't stop posting; we are counting on you!

Please don't get paranoid and call every who disagrees with you a dickhead. . . .