Re: Where can I get a complete list of all SQL Hints?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:31:28 +1000

"Jitendra Patel" <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com> wrote in message news:7610580f.0306200426.4257debe_at_posting.google.com...
> I'm glad that Pinto DeSoto is not my teacher.

Hello dickhead. I don't use my full surname ANYWHERE in the Usenet.

That tells me you know EXACTLY who I am and you have a hidden agenda in your intervention above.

So, you have been instructed to come here with the explicit intent of attacking me?

How about you go back to the stinking hole you got out of in the first place?

BTW, I don't teach. So don't worry, you and the other dickheads that back you. Oh yes: you didn't even copy my surname properly...

Bye.

<plonk> Received on Fri Jun 20 2003 - 18:31:28 CDT