Oracle 9.2.0.1.0 & oci.h

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:38:23 +0100

Hi Ollivier,

OCI on the server is a real nightmare - if you have not installed client.

I'm not sure what a client install (by itself) does on the server, but after my own installs on Dec Alpha and HP boxes, oci.h, and most of the files it #includes can be found in rdbms/demo but ONE of the other files it #includes is found in rdbms/public.

HTH Cheers,
Norman.

--

Norman Dunbar (at home on Linux)
Oracle_at_mssqlBountifulSolutions.co.uk

(Delete a Microsoft database name to reply - clue, mssql !)