Oracle 9.2.0.1.0 & oci.h

From: Ollivier Robert <roberto_at_REMOVETHIS.eu.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:23:24 +0000 (UTC)

I'm trying to install a 9.2.0.1.0 client on Solaris and I need to get oci.h and all its friends to be able to compile PHP & Ruby with OCI8 support.

This is on Solaris 9.

The problem is that I can't find the package that has these .h files. It is supposed to be in the oracle.rdbms.oci package (and I've found them in Disk3 in public-1.1.jar) but whatever I do, the Oracle installer doesn't do the right thing.

As a workaround I've extracted the files manually with unzip but that sucks.

Any idea? I will summarize if needs be.

--
Ollivier ROBERT   -=- Eurocontrol EEC/AMI -=-   roberto_at_eurocontrol.fr
Usenet Canal Historique                   FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!