Re: Connect /nolog...

From: Jane O <janeohin_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:02:00 -0400

Thanks.
I have 9iR2 EE on standalone Linux box.
I set SQLPATH to where I put the login.sql. But now it seems login.sql "interferes" with dbstart/dbshut process.

So I had to go into dbstart/dbshut to add on top:
SQLPATH=""
export SQLPATH

on bottom:
SQLPATH=<what was before>
export SQLPATH

Now this hack is not the correct way to handle this, is it ? Thanks