Re: Howard !

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:08:27 -0700

Noons wrote:

> I'd rather have the legend in his own mind
> than the one in yours. But that's just
> my personal opinion...
>
> --
> Cheers
> Nuno Souto
> wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam
> "Jitendra Patel" <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com> wrote in message
>
> > Howard is a legend in his own mind. . . . .

One to which I ascribe. Howard may not be perfect. But he's been a far sight closer to that mark than any of his vocal detractors.

If they don't like his tone of voice they can either ignore his posts or address the matter off-line. Personally I'm more often offended by those whining about verbiage than by the verbiage that started the whole thing in the first place.

Come on back Howard and I'll admit to other pranks played on me by my students.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu