Re: ORA-00376: what are my options?

From: mar <mar_at_foo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 03:44:44 +0200

"Ana C. Dent" <anacedent_at_hotmail.com> wrote

> P.S.
> Just curious...
> How,what, why did this file get clobbered?

Probably because INDX tablespace
had hit the storage limit and AUTOEXTEND was off.

Sorry for not having a more interesting answer, like "Service pack 2 for Windows 2000 scr*wed up my machine and let God roast their stomachs in hell." Received on Sun May 18 2003 - 20:44:44 CDT