Re: User level Oracle DB Schema

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:41:17 +0200

On Sun, 18 May 2003 11:09:44 GMT, "Alex Smith" <SorryNoSpam_at_Please.Com> wrote:

>How can I export the complete database schema listing all the Tables, Views,
>Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Grants etc...
>for a given user.
>I will need to export few lookup tables with data, but just the schema for
>all others. In other words - I would like the Oracle System Snap-Shot for a
>given user without the data.
>
>Any easy way of doing this.

You can use the oracle export utility for that purpose and a bunch of freeware tools floating around on the Internet. However, you would do better first to learn to use exp, documented in the Oracle Server Utilities Manual.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun May 18 2003 - 09:41:17 CDT