User level Oracle DB Schema

From: Alex Smith <SorryNoSpam_at_Please.Com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:09:44 GMT

How can I export the complete database schema listing all the Tables, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Grants etc... for a given user.
I will need to export few lookup tables with data, but just the schema for all others. In other words - I would like the Oracle System Snap-Shot for a given user without the data.

Any easy way of doing this. Received on Sun May 18 2003 - 06:09:44 CDT