Re: Reboot your server regularly to gain better performance

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 09:41:36 +1000

"Paul Brewer" <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk> wrote in message news:3ec66f65_2_at_mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com...

> IMNSHO, we are all consumers now. If we want a GUI for something quick and
> ad hoc, then one should be available. If OTOH we need a decent CLI for
> scripting etc., that should be available too.

Well said. Just wish some1 got to Microsoft and explained that Jscript is NOT an option for quick-and-dirty scripting in Windoze...

> Fire extinguishers at the ready ;-)

Nup. Just finished the early Sunday morning bacon and eggs, the golf bag is packed and ready and there is FINALLY a glimpse of sun on the sky. I feel good!

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto