Re: Fehler bei Installation von 9.2.0.1.0 unter SuSE 8.2 Linux

From: Andreas Müller <andreas_mueller_1981_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:05:40 +0200

Hi Norman,

> That is, just add the $(LDLIBFLAG)dl item between the similar "m" and
> "sc_ca" ones. Save the file, and click the 'Retry' option on the error
> message dialog, and the installation should run through to completion.

ok, I have add "$(LDLIBFLAG)dl" and make -f ins_ctx.mk install

I cant find errors - thats great
...but I cant login in sqlplus... :(

yesteday I completed the installation with "ignore". Was this wrong? Must I deinstall/install the complete database?

thanks

   Andreas Received on Tue May 13 2003 - 11:05:40 CDT