Fehler bei Installation von 9.2.0.1.0 unter SuSE 8.2 Linux

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:16:33 +0100

Morning Andreaus,

(Apologies if the following doesn't help, my German is very very bad !)

>> "Fehler beim Aufruf des Ziels install von makefile
>> /orasoft/product/9.2.0.1.0/ctx/lib/ins_ctx.mk"

<QUOTE FROM HOWARD>
After that, it's all plain sailing, until about 86% through the linking phase, when you'll get an error concerning ctx. When the error appears, open
another terminal, and cd to $ORACLE_HOME/ctx/lib. Edit the file env_ctx.mk.
Scroll down to the bottom, and find the line that reads INSO_LINK= blah blah
blah. Instead of it reading:
INSO_LINK =-L$(CTXLIB) $(LDLIBFLAG)m $(LDLIBFLAG)sc_ca [etc etc etc] ...it needs to read:
 INSO_LINK = -L$(CTXLIB) $(LDLIBFLAG)m $(LDLIBFLAG)dl $(LDLIBFLAG)sc_ca [etc
etc etc]
That is, just add the $(LDLIBFLAG)dl item between the similar "m" and "sc_ca" ones. Save the file, and click the 'Retry' option on the error message dialog, and the installation should run through to completion. Cancel the Enterprise Manager thingy that appears at the end asking you to
add a database to the tree.
<\QUOTE FROM HOWARD>

Cheers,
Norman.