Slow Performance of Windows 200 Adv. Server

From: Micha <vampire22_at_gmx.de>
Date: 13 May 2003 08:27:24 -0700

Hi everybody!
I got a problem with a Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Oracle. After installin Oracle 9i and Application Server 9i (both in latest version) the performance of Windows got very poor. Booting needs about 15 min or so, especially long is the time from logging in to seeing the desktop.
I got 256 MB RAM. I read in in early posting hear something about SGA, but don't know where to adjust it. Can you pleeeeeaaaaase help me? I'm near to going mad with this problem!
Since I'm planning to install Warehouse Builder in addition and test the whole thing, i don't have much time for disturbing failures like this!!!

Thanks a lot!

Micha Received on Tue May 13 2003 - 10:27:24 CDT