Re: Slow Performance of Windows 200 Adv. Server

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:55:47 +0200

On 13 May 2003 08:27:24 -0700, vampire22_at_gmx.de (Micha) wrote:

>Since I'm planning to install Warehouse Builder in addition and test
>the whole thing, i don't have much time for disturbing failures like
>this!!!

The disturbing failure you describe is being caused by not reading the Oracle 9i requirements. The minimum is 512 Mb of RAM, so I would just forget about warehousebuilder on the same system.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Tue May 13 2003 - 12:55:47 CDT