Re: ODBC & ORACLE 7

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 05:21:51 GMT

You need to install the Oracle client software on the client for it to work. Oracle 7 had not been supported in years and you really should get a newer version.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure