The IT Professional Facilitator - March Edition

From: <learningprojectmanagement_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:12:15 GMT

Have you read March's "IT Professional Facilitator"? Continuing to focus on "The Day-To-Day Challenges That Plague The Project Manager, Team Leads, And Other Members".
- Skill Set Requirements - Not Just Being Certified

MARCH 2003

The other day two consultants, a developer and network engineer, made the following statements. "Cost cutting has consultants concerned about their current assignments...

Challenges - 2003 Continued

Skill Set Requirements - Not Just Being Certified Resource requirements for a project or program have become a day-to-day challenge. RayAnn identified the challenge of resource availability (in the February issue), at the same time you have to ensure that the resource is the "right fit"; has the appropriate skill set...

Unclear Development Processes and Methodologies

There are many methodologies for IT development and implementation projects (hundreds, because many companies have their own "flavor" of a methodology or two, and maybe several) but they all should have/contain basic processes/activities:...

RayAnn's Tip for 2003

A statement was sent to RayAnn Enterprise Publishers. "The process of find another job has taken longer than I anticipated. I have almost terminated or stopped my search efforts." We have all been there before but when you go through it, it becomes a very personal thing. One thing I do know...
  For the full newsletter and past editions
     Subscribe FREE @: itprofessional_at_sendfree.com

Last months (February) issue provided the beginning of "The Day to Day Challenges That Plague the Project Manager, Teams leads and Other Members"
- Resource Availability

Look for the upcoming April issue, 2nd Quarter, that will continue with some more challenges.
- Saying No To Not Doing the Job, "The Right Way"

Posted with JOC News Finder
Download at http://www.jocsoft.com/jnf/ Received on Tue Apr 22 2003 - 09:12:15 CDT