Error running eomapp dbstudio in RedHat 8 and Oracle 9iR2

From: Trent <pineme_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Apr 2003 12:37:33 -0700

Hello, everyone.

After logging on as user oracle, I started Oracle DBAStudio (oemapp dbastudio). I connected to my oracle database using system as sysdba. I got this error (ORACLE not available) when I tried to select any object under Instance. I also found this on the terminal window where I issued the oemapp dbastudio.

oracletest: relocation error:
/opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/lib/libjox9.so: undefined symbol: __fixunssfdi

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Trent Received on Sun Apr 13 2003 - 14:37:33 CDT