Re: [ANNOUNCE] Senora: a replacement for sqlplus

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 21:53:20 GMT

> Ahhh ... now I understand ... uh-huh ... you take a big breath before
> each German word and see if you can get all the way to the end before
> running out of breath. I hope you know I'm just joking! Although I'm

Now you understand why we're so good at Tuba. Lots of practise developing those big healthy lungs. Lots of hot air. And the tight Lederhosen help too.

(With due apologies - again - to the statisticians) Time to take this offline as well - reply-to if we need to continue. Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 16:53:20 CDT