Granting table privileges

From: Chuck <chuckh_at_softhome.net>
Date: 8 Apr 2003 16:48:48 GMT

Is there a way to grant privileges on a table where the owner has not granted you any privileges? IMP seems to have that ability and I am trying to duplicate that functionality. I have the "become user" system privilege but have not been able to find any SQL or package that will let me do what I want. Received on Tue Apr 08 2003 - 11:48:48 CDT