Confio DBFlash

From: P.C. <directionProxima_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 8 Apr 2003 09:43:48 -0700

Does anybody has experience with DBFlash on Oracle ? What do you think of this product ?

Colorado people, have you heared about Confio ?

I have downloaded an evaluation version and it looks good. I think it is good tool for middle level DBAs. (Seniors know where to look for problems). Received on Tue Apr 08 2003 - 11:43:48 CDT