Re: Fad of the month Java data access question.

From: Telemachus <telemachus_at_ulysseswillreturn.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:52:50 +0100

Hi Nuno, thanks for that ( I did say people with strong opinions !)

I've just re-read a 126-post thread we went through last year on this NG about June (death of a DBA I think it was called) that kind of went into it

it dropped into a Java debate...

Anyhoo I'd like to have something to take forward with Java Data Access ( It will be a Java thing, and since I'm very lazy I'm just looking for best practice. )

Otherwise I'm just going to go with whatever the chief developer wants ( EJBs is his 'happy place' ) and the furore that this provoked on this NG a month ago is leading me to call for opinions. Received on Tue Apr 01 2003 - 08:52:50 CST