Adding Comments to a User ID ?

From: Richard Elliott <richard.a.elliott_at_williams.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 05:55:26 -0800

I would like to maintain some contact info(Name, Company, Dept etc) for each user id I set up. I don't see any comments support on the create user command. Is there any other way to comment a user, other than creating a table ?

Thanks in advance for your help! Received on Mon Mar 31 2003 - 07:55:26 CST