who has LINUX - 9iR2 in production?

From: Tomislav Sagrak <tsagrak_at_opus.hr>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:37:36 +0100

We are experiencing some problems which I would like to share with order DBAs running
9.2. on Linux in production with >200 users.

mostly Listener issures, dedicated server and shared server as well as utilising larger amount of RAM (we have 6GB)

Any reply will be appreciated

regards,

Tom Sagrak Received on Tue Mar 11 2003 - 06:37:36 CST