Re: ORA-12560 on NT

From: Leutwein <leutwein_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:46:59 +0200

Hi Howard

Apology gladly accepted.

To come back to the problem :

  1. My ORA_SID is set to PLSExtProc This seems to be the standard name.
  2. I am logged on as a domain admin
  3. SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES is set to (NTS) , I checked the other SAP servers and theirs is also the same.

4.The Listener service is started.

Just a question : when I unintsall Oracle, the Listener service remains. How can I remove it?

Kind Regards

Chris