Re: mod_plsql alternatives

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:13:19 +0300

One highly portable alternative would be a servlet mimicking the mod_plsql. You've plenty of J2EE servlet containers nowadays, from free to commercial, so there should be no problem getting one that fits your budget, and since the servlet is pure Java, you don't have to worry about platform. We are currently developing just such servlet. We already got it working in mod_plsql emulation mode, and are working on extra stuff we need for Dynamic PSP. Public beta is planned for release soon (actually no idea how soon is "soon" in this particular case ;).