Re: 9i install quit right after setting installation types

From: Paul Brewer <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:43:27 -0000

"Konstantinos M" <kostasmelis_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I am afraid that is not an option. The machine has Oracle IFS installed
used
> for development every day, I cannot uninstall it. Thanks anyway though.
>
> Kostas

Maybe not, but I think the operative word here is *clean*.

IMHO, if one is running a Windows box (and again, IMHO, properly set up and looked after they're absolutely fine), one must retain at all times the necessary backups to enable one to format the disk and reinstall from scratch.

Flame shields up!

Regards,
Paul Received on Fri Feb 28 2003 - 15:43:27 CST