Re: About LMT's -- nice article

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:14:49 -0000

"Pete Sharman" <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com> wrote in message news:b2tp4701q33_at_drn.newsguy.com...
> I don't disagree with your sentiment, but I would make sure you use a DBA
Test
> environment for your playground rather than real Development.

I'd argue that any DBA worth their salt will have at least one version of the RDBMS server on their workstation for exactly this purpose. And spend time on it. It looks like the otn license covers exactly this. Of course these days oracle installs tend to eat laptop hard drive space like there's no tomorrow :(

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA