Re: Thanks tor Howord Rogers

From: lopera <prlopera_at_techie.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:14:02 +0100

Hi

Thanks for the reply

I understand I can simply ignore the public IPs for the two nodes so both nodes are in a private network (therefore only needs 1 IP each) but I would like to connect to both nodes from a third PC in LAN which wont share the private network in these two nodes

Regarding Oracle software install James mentioned he shared the software between two nodes using NFS, so I guess he installed once only!

About me saying not reallistic, I didnt mean to not giving credits to James, in fact he did a great job. Sorry about that!

Cheers