OCP preparation...

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:26:19 -0000

Hi Richard,

mentioning the footbal was soooooooooo cruel - how can you do such a thing ?

Funnily enough, as the only Jock working in a software house in England, I get a lot of stick whenever Scotland get beaten - even though I don't actually like football. However, I didn't get much stick today - even after 'we' got thrashed 2-0 by Ireland last night. I wonder why ...........

It's only a game after all.

Cheers,
Norm.

Norman Dunbar