Re: OCP preparation...

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:18:57 -0000

"Never believe all you read"

is the motto that I put in when people ask me to autograph their copy of my book.

It had never crossed my mind to equate
Oracle manuals with the tabloids before, but now you mention it, there is a similarity.

By football do you mean that game played by Australians with odd shaped balls - I'm not really into the sporting scene.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk